Having some precious videos on retro VHS tapes? Here comes a little USB stick which is able to capture or digitally convert from a number of retro or analog video sources including VHS video player, TV or Mini-DV Camcorders. The device comes equipped with audio and video cables and connectors which easily connect to any of the said video sources. Simply plug the USB stick to the USB port of your computer, install the recording software and connect the other end to the VHS tape player, it’s then able to convert the VHS tape and save a digital copy on your computer.
Specs at a glance are as follows:
* Supports all video capturing/ recording formats: DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 with DivX codec, SVCD/VCD, DVD, AVI, WMV etc.
* Supports color adjustment: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue and Sharpness control
* Supports high quality video resolution (NTSC: 720 × 480 @ 30fps / PAL: 720 × 576 @ 25fps)
* Support For All Formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video.
* Video input: S-video and RCA type composite video
* Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA)mm
* Video system supported: NTSC, PAL and SECAM
* High MPEG bit rate adjustment: Up to 10000K bps
* Dimension: 88mm x 28mm x 18mm
* Green LED for Power indicator
* USB powered operation. No extra power adapter needed
* Power Consumption: 5VDC, 250mA(max) through USB port
* Complies With Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0.
* Simple installation, directly plug and play
The little USB AV converter is now available on Tanga for $8 only. Hit the “Buy now” button to get yours.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter for FREE
Tags: useful gadget